Monday 2 November 2009

Seth Lakeman


Well, it looks as though I won't be heading to Manchester later this month to see the fabulous Seth Lakeman.


I found out on Saturday that the tickets are for standing only, and seeing as his shows are fairly energetic, I don't think being jostled about is such a great idea when my back is in the recovery stages and I'm going to a convention at the end of the month.


This is really disappointing, my back could possibly be fine, but do I really want to take the chance? If there was even a slight chance that going to the gig would mean not being able to go to the convention...well that would be unbearable...the convention is too important.


So, byeeee Seth...hopefully I'll get to see you again in the future, just not next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Queen Alkie's Blog

Thanks for stopping by to Queen Alkie's blog...I'm all very new to the world of Blogging, but I hope you all enjoy whatever weird and wacky wonders I may bring to your day...


I am Queen of the Alkies... this pretty much means that I collect people to be in my 'Group' (note...this is not a sect!) these are people whom I give Alkie names to.

Go along to http://alkies.wetpaint.com/